Last Updated: April 7, 2016
- Consent for Collection of Personal Information
Las Olas Ecuador will collect and store information which you provide for purposes of your registration with Las Olas Ecuador, communicating with you and providing you with general Las Olas Ecuador information. By using Las Olas Ecuador’s Web Site/s, you consent that Las Olas Ecuador can collect, store, and use the information you provided for these purposes. The information you submit to Las Olas Ecuador during the registration process will be reviewed to ensure that it is reliable, accurate and complete. With the exception of applicable provisions herein, your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed or made available to anyone other than Las Olas Ecuador.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Without Consent
Las Olas Ecuador may collect, use, or disclose your information without your knowledge or consent if it is reasonably necessary:
- in case of an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce applicable terms of this Agreement, including investigation of any possible violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Las Olas Ecuador or any member of the public.
- Security Safeguards
Las Olas Ecuador will protect personal information through appropriate security measures against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. Las Olas Ecuador will protect the information regardless of the format in which it is stored.