- Located in the center of Ecuador’s pacific coastline, 45 miles south of the equator
- 1,620 residences in golf course resort community with over 80% of property remaining green space
- First phase includes 1 mile of beach front and over 1,650 acres of land
- 650-acre private nature reserve complete with walking, biking, and horseback riding trails
- First seaside championship golf course in Ecuador
- Other amenities include Beach Club & Spa, Tennis Club, Equestrian Center, Marina, Health & Wellness Center, shops, and restaurants
- Designed for North American retirement and vacation home market
A HOME IN PARADISE
Imagine an exotic paradise, your own serene and private place at the center of the world. Imagine stunning vistas of a dramatic coastline: a smooth, 15-mile stretch of undisturbed glistening sandy beaches, waves gently rolling in and lapping in tidal pools. Imagine living there, in a home with impeccable style, with a community of friends who share your graceful lifestyle and sense of adventure. You don’t have to imagine anymore, Las Olas offers all this and more!
The six neighborhoods offer choices to suit a variety of tastes and styles, while upholding an impressive standard of quality and simplicity. Community activities run the gamut from water sports, golf, tennis, bike, and horseback riding along the beach. Or one of the many trails to a community library, art, or salsa lessons. The amenities are nothing less than what you’d expect in any world-class development and this includes the Las Olas Beach Club, Golf Club, Tennis Club, and Equestrian Center along with shops and restaurants.
Las Olas invites you to participate in this unique lifestyle that begins with a master plan that integrates the experiences of daily life with the natural beauty of the surrounding environment while preserving its natural resources and wildlife. Las Olas is the first community in Ecuador designed with the international market in mind. It will provide residents the opportunity to socialize, play, and enjoy each other’s company in the comforts of a new breed of sustainable living. A community that provides its residents the opportunity to be as active and adventurous, or relaxed and comfortable as they wish. A community that knows that sustainable living not only means a solid foundation of environmental stewardship, but also blends together the social, environmental, and economic realities of today. A community that embraces the people, the lifestyle, and the culture of Ecuador.