Yes, we would be happy to provide you with contact information for current owners.
– Sign Reservation Agreement and provide a deposit to secure your reservation number. Funds are deposited in a Florida Escrow Agent’s account providing you up to sixty days to visit the property. The funds are refundable (less $50 administration fee) if you decide not to purchase a property.
– With our assistance select and reserve the lot that you feel would best suit your needs.
– Coordinate travel with our Client Service representatives.
– Visit the property and review your choice of lot at the time of signing the Reservation Agreement or choose another lot.
– Select your home design and layout, where options are available.
– Sign a Promissory Sales Agreement and pay remainder of initial down payment (all Ecuadorian contracts must be signed in Ecuador and notarized or provide a Power of Attorney).
– Prior to construction sign a Construction contract for the construction of your new home and choose the home design and finishes that you desire.
– At the time of delivery of your home sign the Sales Agreement and the Homeowner Rules and Regulations agreement and receive your deed.
– Take delivery of your home.